B/C Short Course Invitational
October 5 - 7, 2012
September 25, 2012
COR Coach,Dolphins,Minnows,Piranhas,Sharks ([* ALL Locations *])
2012 NT Div 3 B/C Meet
HOSTED BY METROPLEX AQUATICS
October 5-6, 2012
SANCTION # NT 046-12
Location: Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium, 110 E Rivercrest, Allen, TX 75002, ph: 214-509-4770
Schedule: COR Swimmers Arrive 15 minutes early to check-in for events & claim a space to sit.
Day Warm-Up Meet Starts
Session I Friday October 5 4:45 - 5:15 pm 5:30 pm
Session II Saturday October 6 Group 1 7:15-7:45 am 8:30 am
Group 2 7:45-8:15 am
Bring and Wear:
- Folding Chair & 2 Towels
- Water Bottles, Healthy Snacks (Fruits, Nuts, Trail-Mix)
- COR Team Suit, COR Team Cap, Goggles
- Clothes to Wear Between Races (Shorts, Shirts, Warm Up Pants / Jackets, etc)
- Shoes (to keep your feet warm between races)
Entry Limit and Fees:
- A swimmer may enter up to five (5) individual events per day.
- Entry fees: $3.25 per individual event, $6.50 per relay event. North Texas surcharge of $3.00 per swimmer will be charged.
- Late Entries: Late entries will accepted up to 30 minutes prior to the start of each session at $9.75 per individual event. Friday late entries will fill empty lanes first and then any additional entries will be worked into heats based on meet referee’s discretion. Any athlete deck entering the meet that is not already entered in the meet MUST present their current registration card. Any athlete late entering an event MUST present a current printout of their short course and long course best times from SWIMS on the USA Swimming Website. NO DECK REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Every swimmer begins their US Swimming career as a "C" Swimmer. USA Swimming posts time standards for Short Course Yards & Long Course Meters, where the swimmers attempt to achieve B, BB, A, AA, AAA & AAAA times.
- SESSION 1 is for our 10&U swimmers who are new to competitive swimming (MINNOWS / SOME PIRANHAS)
- SESSION 2 is for more experienced 10&U's and ALL 11-12 B/C swimmers (PIRANHAS / SOME MINNOWS / SOME SHARKS)
- Coaches will select the swimmers events.
***PLEASE INDICATE IF YOU CAN ATTEND 1 OR BOTH SESSIONS***
Please click here for complete meet information: http://ntswim.org/meetinfo/2012/121005_info_mtro_b_c_div_3.pdf