|COR's Summer High School Training Program|| |
May 8, 2012
Pearce High School Natatorium
(Dryland and Water Time included)
1. Complete the Program Application. If the applicant is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign this form.
2. Complete the attached Seasonal USA Swimming Application.
Seasonal Application is used if you plan to swim only from June-August, 2012.
3. ATTACH A COPY OF YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE, PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE.
4. Complete the Medical History Questionnaire.
5. Return all forms and payments to Pearce and give to a COR Coach. You may send an email to hold your space to: email@example.com
6. Cost: $200.00 per swimmer (payable to: COR Swim Team)
(Fee includes USS Seasonal Registration, COR admin. fees, and all training fees: water & dryland.) (USS fee is taken from this fee and paid directly to USA Swimming by COR.) (If you would like to swim in meets – you will need to pay for each meet prior to swimming at the select meets.)
Please make checks payable to COR Swim Team.
Please contact: Head Coach Maggie Shook
Mailing address: COR Swim Team
PO Box 835412
Richardson, TX 75083-5412