|The Fish Tank|| |
Feb 1, 2011
The Fish Tank
Does your closet look like a Skittles explosion of Rubber Swim Fins?
Do you have 3 different sized COR swimsuits?
Ever wonder what you should do with a single hand paddle?
Unload your burden and help your fellow COR team members!
Donate your orphaned swim gear to The Fish Tank!
What’s The Fish Tank?
It is COR’s recycling program. Throughout the year, we are collecting all donated swim gear. Then every September, we’ll hold a sale with these goods. All proceeds go directly to our team.
What do you get out of this?
You get a chance to purchase equipment or suits that have lots of life left in them, with at a deep discount! Your swimmer can go through several sizes in just one year. Why pay full retail for just a few months of use?
· Swimsuits, Jammers, Bikini briefs – official COR suits or practice suits
· Swim Fins (flippers for your feet) – all colors, brands, materials, singles, sets
· Hand Paddles – all colors, brands, materials, singles, sets
· Goggles – they don’t fit “just right”, the bands broke, or outgrew those “Jr” sizes
· Anything else COR or swim related: towels, chamois, kickboards, swim caps, parkas, warm-ups, shirts, etc.
Questions or Ready to donate? Email: email@example.com